4376 Eagles Nest Drive
Sacramento, CA 95814
Job Objective To obtain a Sales Demonstrator position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of sales-related product demonstration, sample distribution and marketing activities
- In-depth knowledge of sales practices and digital marketing techniques
- Remarkable knowledge of social media platforms and customer service concepts
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook programs
- Ability to manage and complete all assigned tasks, in a timely manner
- Ability to interact with all coworkers and customers, in a friendly manner
Textron, Sacramento, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Scheduled sales demo events and set up product display area.
- Welcomed all customers and interacted with them in a friendly manner.
- Performed product demonstration and explained its features and benefits to customers.
- Distributed product samples and responded to customer queries regarding the product.
- Promoted and sold all demonstrated products to generate company revenue.
- Prepared and maintained accurate and complete records for all product sales.
- Researched and selected appropriate products and stores for demonstration events.
- Cleaned, tidied, and restocked the assigned sales area, properly.
- Ordered and maintained the inventory level of all needed supplies.
- Developed and maintained positive relationships with all customers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications and Marketing
Silver Lake College, Manitowoc, WI
A brand ambassador acts as the public face of a company. She represents her brand in a variety of scenarios, and the position can be a great and rewarding career in the field of business marketing. If you are interested on learning more about the basics of the brand ambassador position, check out this post!
For those who already have their hearts set on becoming a brand ambassador and have found a position they are interested in applying for, the question, "what should my resume look like?" may be recurring in their minds. In this post, we discuss some key tips for making sure your resume stands out, as well as provide a downloadable resume and cover letter template to assist in the application process.
- Highlight your passion
- Display social media savviness
- Keep it short and sweet
- Use a headshot
- Brand ambassador resume template
- Brand ambassador cover letter template
Highlight your passion
If you don’t love your brand, how can you be expected to convince others to love it too?
This is why highlighting your passion for a brand is imperative to landing a position as a brand ambassador. Companies want to hire people who they know believe in their brand the same way they do.
A few ways to highlight this enthusiasm is to discuss your familiarity with the brand, either in your cover letter or in your interview. It is also helpful to present any hobbies or activities you engage in that warrant your use of the product. For example, if you are looking to become a brand ambassador for Body Glove, you would be in a better position if you were an avid swimmer or surfer who uses their products.
Display social media savviness
Promoting a brand in face-to-face situations is only a portion of the responsibilities that belong to brand ambassadors. An equally important aspect of the position is social media based promotion.
While it may not be a requirement for all brand ambassador positions, having a good sized social media presence going into the position is never a bad thing.
Keep it short and sweet
Your resume should be concise and to the point. An ideal resume is no more than a page long and should only include relevant experience and skills. While it is incredible that you spent a year abroad teaching children English, you should only include this information in your resume if it directly relates to the brand ambassador position that you are applying for. A better place to go into depth on topics like this would be in a cover letter or during your interview.
Use a headshot
While this is definitely more of a suggestion than a cold hard necessity, you may want to consider including a few headshots with your application depending on the job. Many brand ambassadors are also considered “promotional models”, meaning the brand may be seeking a certain "look" from their ambassadors.
Depending on the industry, the position you are applying to may want to know you are comfortable in front of a camera before hiring you. Brand ambassador positions for cosmetic or clothing companies are just a couple that are likely to respond positively to this.
Free Brand Ambassador Resume Template
Get started by downloading our free brand ambassador resume template here!
Brand Ambassador Cover Letter Template
Get started by downloading our free brand ambassador cover letter template here!