Having to write an exemplification essay sounds like a very complex task, but it isn’t as difficult as most students imagine. This is a type of argumentative essay with the specific thing being that you have to use examples to support your argument. This naturally requires more in-depth research and a careful selection of a topic too. Check out 100 exemplification essay topics for various college courses. Most are suitable for high school students too.
If finding a proper topic for your exemplification essay is only the beginning of your problems, there is a way to make them go away. It is often the processes of writing and editing that can bring depression and frustration to students. The modern society has the key to solving this problem. The world of digital advancements lets you not only order pizza from anywhere via your phone but also find a decent and cheap writing service. You can easily order any type of essay without leaving your room.
Government and Politics
- Should political parties receive state funding?
- Should election voting be done solely online?
- Does immigration increase the risk of terrorism?
- Does the welfare state have a positive impact on the national economy?
- Do plurality voting systems offer fair political representation of all voters?
- The role of the first lady in modern times
- Do election forecasts affect the choice of voters?
- The best ways for the government to spend budget surpluses
- Should people sacrifice some of their privacy for getting higher security?
- How important are communication skills for modern politicians?
- Should marijuana be decriminalized?
- The best legal measures for preventing mass shootings
- Should gun regulations become stricter?
- Should cults be banned?
- Should euthanasia become legal?
- Should the use of drones be regulated?
- Do modern antitrust laws really benefit consumers?
- Should texting while driving become illegal everywhere?
- Should farm animals receive greater legal protection?
- Should the death penalty be abolished?
- Do students in single-gender schools learn more effectively?
- Should there be religion classes in schools?
- Do students from well-off families do better in school?
- Are teachers doing enough to deal with the problem of bullying in school?
- Can a person have a successful career without college education?
- Does music help students to learn better?
- Should students be given the opportunity to grade their teachers?
- Is there gender discrimination in higher education institutions?
- The impact of participation in youth sports on academic performance
- Until what age should parents help children with their homework?
- Should all colleges have the same minimum admission requirements?
Business and Economics
- The role of online payment system in international trade
- Are payday loans good for the economy?
- Do social media have a positive impact on local businesses?
- The impact of Amazon on ecommerce
- The impact of the fall of the Soviet Union on world economy
- Does informal leading have a positive impact on employee productivity?
- The impact of free trade on small local businesses
- Does working from home improve employee productivity?
- Should new businesses be granted interest-free loans?
- The historical figure with the greatest impact on the course of history
- Is trade responsible for the flourishing of Athenian Democracy?
- The role of wars for the rise of dictators in the 20th century
- Is social inequality a major cause of revolutions?
- The role of water in the development of the earliest civilizations
- The role of symbolism in poetry
- Is emotion the main driving force behind the actions of 19th century novel characters?
- The role of the chorus in Ancient Greek plays
- Is hyperbole prominent in folktales?
- The role of personification in the works of your favorite poet
- Should people under 18 be banned from using social networks?
- Are smartphones responsible for the rising cases of burnout?
- Can technology cause the extinction of manual labor jobs?
- Does being more connected make people more alone?
- The impact of smartphones on the way modern students study
- Are online reviews trustworthy?
- Will tablets become obsolete?
- Could voice assistants control our decisions one day?
- Is the growing population among the main causes of global warming?
- Does the future belong to the passive house?
- The impact of climate change on the national economy
- Should nuclear energy production be banned?
- Can there be “peaceful coexistence” between farmers and wild animals in Africa?
- Can all homes be made to produce their own energy?
Media and Entertainment
- Does political correctness have a negative impact on the freedom of speech?
- The impact of product placement in TV shows
- The role of modern feminist on the portrayal of historic female characters in movies
- The role of social media for the rise of fake news
- Do TV shows present the ethnical diversity in our society?
- Sexism in superhero movies
- Does Pokemon Go have an overall positive impact on children?
- Is the life of reality TV stars staged?
- Are live theatre performances more inspiring than movies?
- Are child stars robbed of their childhood?
Family and Social Matters
- Should children receive physical punishment?
- Do ambitious parents really motivate their children to do better?
- Should all children’s toys be gender-neutral?
- Can polygamy result in healthy relationships?
- Do modern children grow up too fast because of technology?
- Does being yourself help for success?
- Is gender discrimination common in the modern corporate world?
- The impact frequent moving has on children
- Do parents have different hopes for their sons and daughters?
- The impact of sexting on intimacy
- Does bribing children to behave has a positive impact?
- Are the most successful people also the happiest?
- Should national charities help people in other countries?
Health and Nutrition
- Should obese children be refused sugary foods?
- Is self-help the best way to treat mild to moderate depression?
- Does getting out of one’s comfort zone help to overcome social anxiety?
- Is celebrity culture responsible for eating disorders in young people?
- Are fast food restaurants among the major factors behind rising obesity levels?
- Can drinking from plastic bottles be dangerous for the health?
- Can artificial colorings in food cause ADHD?
- Should organ donation be encouraged?
- Can genetic engineering help to eradicate genetic disorders?
- Should herbs and spices be used in baby food?
- Is socialization the main reason why teenagers start smoking?
- Are sugary drinks among the major causes of obesity?
- Is materialism responsible for the growing number of people with mental health problems?
Developed by bookwormhub
A List Of Outstanding Exemplification Essay Topic Ideas
An exemplification essay requires you to provide many examples in support of the generalization that you are offering. Each of the examples should explain your point, make an argument about your point, or prove your point. Only enough examples and details need to be used in order to get your key point across. You can present the information you have in chronological order, descending order, or ascending order. If you need to write an exemplification essay, there are many potential topics on which you can write. If you are feeling overwhelmed by the potential topics out there and you long for something that can give you some direction, consider the list below:
- Write about the impact that our current levels of technology are having on our culture
- Write about the impact that growing numbers of fast food restaurants have had outside of America
- Write about the importance for school aged children to take musical education courses
- Write about whether there exists a strong need for gun control
- Write about the impact that businesses feel from social networking
- Discuss the impact that businesses feel from online reviews from customers
- Discuss the impact that online education has had on traditional education
- Discuss the impact that hoarding has on families
- Review the impact that Henry VIII’s religion has on modern England
- Review the impact that Title IX has had on enrollment in high schools
It is important to note that these topics are meant to be a guide. They should serve as a foundation from which you are able to select a topic yourself that is of direct interest to you, and applicable to your project. Not all of the example topic ideas above are going to apply to your project. In fact, you might find that none of them do.
You can take some time to brainstorm ideas after reviewing this list in search of things that are best suited to your project. For example, you can review your course textbooks in search of ideas that are more relevant to the course assignments. You can reflect upon the magazines, newspapers, and movies you have read or watched as of late to see if anything inspires you or is attractive to you. Brainstorm things that you find interesting, and look over your course notes to see if there are things you previously wanted to explore. These make for great topics.