Dear Ms. Martinez,
I was excited to read your advertisement for the Sales and Marketing Coordinator position at BCI International Inc. My candidacy offers a blend of exceptional people skills and marketing analysis abilities. With a Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing and five years of experience I believe I have the needed skills to excel.
My current sales and marketing coordinator role has helped me hone excellent skills in market campaign planning and execution. I work very closely with the Sales and Marketing Manager to design effective strategies and implement them efficiently while helping my company consistently hit target goals. I am additionally able to step in for the Sales and Marketing Manager when she is absent to supervise junior sales staff and marketers. Combined my education skills and experience make me the best choice for your Sales and Marketing Coordinator position. I am both uniquely creative and analytical. Company objectives are always preeminent to me and I believe in them.
I know you’ll agree upon meeting that I am the perfect person to fill your sales and marketing coordinator position. I look forward to meeting in person to further discuss the available position. I am available by telephone to schedule an interview.
Including a convincing marketing manager cover letter with your resume and job application is key to getting the job interview. A resume without a well written cover letter is unlikely to get the attention you want.
The cover letter provides an excellent opportunity to highlight your suitability for the marketing position.
Marketing Manager Cover Letter
Your Contact Details (phone and email)
Mr Lionel Mellon
20 South Parkway
Long Island, NY 11551
Dear Mr Mellon
In response to your job posting for a marketing manager on XYZ website, I have attached my resume for your review and consideration.
X years of experience in almost every aspect of marketing in different industries gives me the confidence that I can offer you exactly what you are looking for in a marketing manager. Please consider some of my successes:
- Developing and implementing a fully integrated marketing program for the X product category that increased sales by X% for HJI Company.
- Designing and executing a data-driven SEO strategy that improved search engine rankings by X% for key product search terms.
- Pursuing new customers through innovative marketing campaigns to achieve an X% increase in the customer base over the last 4 years at HJI Company.
- Engaging directly with customers to build solutions resulting in a substantial increase in customer retention by an average of X% per year.
- Introducing, at regional and national level, new products and line extensions into highly competitive markets, including B and C products.
- Adopting a strongly collaborative approach to working with cross-functional teams resulting in improved productivity and goal achievement.
My proven ability to increase revenue and profitability by building and consolidating market presence through a range of successful strategies can be put to excellent use in a progressive organization such as ABC Company. I would appreciate the opportunity to further discuss the position and how I can add value to your management team.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Always include a convincing cover letter with your marketing manager resume and job application.
Valuable Skills for Today's Marketing Manager
- Digital marketing - able to manage digital media projects, and SEO.
- Social media platforms - able to develop strategies specific to various social media networks
- Strategic thinking and agility - able to approach problems from a unique perspective and quickly change direction when necessary.
- Data-driven with analytics experience - capable of analyzing quantities of data to develop effective marketing programs.
- Collaborative - able to fully engage in cross-functional collaboration for improved results.
- Customer Focused - able to truly understand CRM, customer loyalty and retention strategies and activities.
This persuasive marketing manager resume can be easily adapted for your own use.
Find the help you need to create a winning marketing manager cover letter
Marketing Manager Job Description
What Makes a Good Manager?
List of Strengths
Marketing Manager Sample Resume
Marketing Manager Cover Letter Tips
Sales Manager Cover Letter
Marketing Cover Letter
Win in your job interview. Marketing Manager Interview Questions
Job Interviews > Cover Letters > Marketing Manager
Use the search box to find exactly what you are looking for.
to Top of Page