MTH401 CURRENT MID TERM PAPERS FALL 2017You can read and Download Current Mid Term Papers from December 9 to December 20 and You can also Download MTH401 Mid Term Past Papers from the Download Button given below:
MTH401 DECEMBER 9 MID TERM PAPER
My MTH401 [differential equations] today Mid Term Paper.
MCQs were eventually easy and they weren't that much hard to solve.
Most of the MCQs were from chapter No 3 to 12.
2 marks questions:
- Variations of parameters to find the value of w1
- Show independence b/w p(x) and g(x)
- To find IF of a differential equation given
- Showing the equation to prove coefficients(given from chapter 16
- First order linear equation to be solved DE was given.
- Finding Annihilator operator approach of a given DE
DOWNLOAD MTH401 PAST MID TERM PAPERSDear Students, You can now easily download MTH401 Mid Term Past Papers Collection from the Download button below:
MTH401 Solved Mid term Paper 2012 - 2013
If MTH401 Current and Past Mid Term Papers provided by (Virtual Study Solutions) was helpful. Please Share it with your friends.
More Current Papers will be added as Soon as students will share with us. If You have attempted CS201 Mid term Papers Fall 2017 Please share with us in comments section below. Thank You.
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
CS302: Data Structures (Spring 2012)
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (775) 784-6463
- Office : SEM 235
- Office Hours: TR 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM and by appointment
- Office Hours: W: 4pm - 6pm and F: 1pm - 4pm
- Office ECC (Linux Lab), SEM 2nd floor
- W. Ford and W. Topp, Data Structures with C++, Prentice Hall
- R. Kruse and A. Ryba Data Structures and Program Design in C++ , Prentice Hall .
- M. Main and W. Savitch Data Structures and Other Objects Using C++., Addison-Wesley
PrerequisitesC or above in CS202. If you do not meet the prerequisite requirements for this course, you should see me immediately.
Description/ObjectivesThe purpose of this course is to introduce you to data structures, an issue central to the art of computer programming. At the end of the course you will be equipped with the tools of data organization to enable you to write simple, clear, and efficient programs. The course will be structured around a comprehensive set of computer assignments to enable you to get hands on experience. Our programming language of choice will be C++.
Course Outline (tentative)
- C++ Review
- Introduction to Image Processing and Analysis
- Analysis of Algorithms
- Stacks (i.e., array-based an linked-list-based) & Templates
- Queues (i.e., array-based an linked-list-based)
- Unsorted Lists (i.e., array-based an linked-list-based)
- Sorted Lists (i.e., array-based an linked-list-based)
- Binary Search Trees
- Heaps and Priority Queues
- Graphs (i.e., array-based an linked-list-based)
- Searching (i.e., DFS and BFS)
- Shortest Paths (i.e., Dijkstra.s and Bellman-Ford algorithms)
- Selection Sort, Bubble Sort, Insertion Sort
- Heapsort, Mergesort, Quicksort
- Linear Time Sorts
- Advanced Data Structures for Searching
- Range Trees