HR Coordinator Cover Letter
HR Coordinators are found in a variety of organizations and their role is to recruit, manage, and train employees. Typical HR Coordinator duties include overseeing human resources processes, recruiting and hiring employees, administering payroll and benefits, conducting audits, organizing interviews, identifying training needs, finding ways to improve employment policies, and making recommendations to management.
Those interested in a HR Coordinator career should highlight in their cover letters the following qualifications:
- Human resources expertise
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Organization and planning
- Analytical thinking
- Computer proficiency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Business acumen
- Ethics and integrity
Similar HR Coordinator skills are visible in the sample cover letter displayed beneath.
For more information on what it takes to be an HR Coordinator, check out our more complete HR Coordinator Job Description.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive HR Coordinator Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Dubois:
As a skilled professional with proven experience in human resources coordination and planning, I am pleased to present the enclosed resume. I am certain that you will find my dedication and enthusiastic attitude to be of value to your organization as your next HR Coordinator.
My background includes experience performing comprehensive HR tasks, such as recruitment, performance evaluation, payroll, benefits, employee relations, and staff training and development, and has prepared me to make a significant contribution to Ironside Services. Most recently, I performed a range of support functions as a Human Resources Coordinator/Assistant, including record keeping, staff hiring and orientation, and partnering with all levels of management to support organizational objectives.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Accurately and expeditiously processing payroll and open enrollment for more than 300 employees.
- Updating and managing detailed, confidential employee records as well as monitoring staff performances and coordinating new hire orientation sessions.
- Demonstrating outstanding skills in report generation, records management, data entry, accounts payable, and general issue resolution.
- Performing numerous, competing tasks while optimizing workflow and maximizing productivity and efficiency.
My skills in human resources have been finely honed, and I am confident my additional strengths in administrative support and general leadership will readily translate to your environment. It will be a pleasure to offer more insight into my qualifications, and I look forward to meeting with you soon; thank you for your consideration.
Carmen A. Dye
Human Resources Cover Letter
Your human resources cover letter should provide the potential employer with compelling evidence of your suitability for the human resources job opportunity. The cover letter provides an opportunity to highlight your skills and strengths as they directly relate to the job opening.
Adapt this human resources manager cover letter for the HR job you are applying for. You need to get the reader's attention and give sufficient reason for your job application to be given serious consideration.
A well written HR cover letter will immediately set your job application apart from the average application the employer receives.
Human Resources Manager
Your Contact details (phone and email)
Mrs Mary Stevens
15 South Parkway
Long Island, NY 11551
Dear Mrs Stevens
Your recent advertisement in the New York Times for the Human Resources Manager position immediately captured my interest. I am confident that my solid experience provides me with the capabilities to successfully fill this position. Accordingly I have enclosed my resume for your consideration.
- Some key skills and accomplishments that I would bring to the job include:
- 8 years advising senior decision-makers on employee issues at DEF Organization
- Responsible for recruitment and selection of over X employees at all levels in the organization
- Development of a staff retention program that resulted in a 16% improvement in employee retention
- Efficient introduction and monitoring of a performance management system throughout the organization
- Successful implementation of a career path management program
- In depth knowledge and understanding of employment law and federal regulations to ensure compliance
- A solid reputation as a self starter with the ability to find innovative solutions to problems and meet challenges head on
I am seeking an opportunity to excel in a dynamic company and I am confident of the contribution I can make to ABC Company. I would enjoy meeting with you to further discuss this opportunity. Please contact me, via phone or e-mail, to set up a mutually convenient time and date for us to meet.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Your HR cover letter should clearly highlight the relevant core skills and experience that you bring to the human resources job opportunity.
Make use of the sample human resources resume to develop a persuasive resume to send with your human resources manager cover letter. Adapt it for each specific HR job opportunity.
Use this detailed human resources job description for a list of task and job competencies. Be sure to focus on the relevant strengths you have for this particular HR position.
Use the human resources interview questions to prepare for your human resources job interview. Use the answer guidelines to develop your own winning interview answers.
Human Resources Cover Letter Tips
Human Resources Jobs
Recruiter Job Description
Training Coordinator Job Description
Manager Job Descriptions
Best Job Interview > Sample Cover Letters > Human Resources Cover Letter
Use the search box to find exactly what you are looking for.
To Top of Page