|The City School|
|Pakistan, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Philippines, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Oman|
|Motto||I am to Learn|
|Group Chairperson||Farzana Firoz|
|Average class size||Kindergarten - A Levels|
|Color(s)||Maroon , Blue , Yellow , White , Grey|
The City School (abbreviated as TCS) is an independent Pakistani for-profit education company which operates 192 English mediumprimary and secondary 185 schools in 52 cities across Pakistan along with joint venture projects in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Philippines, Malaysia and Bangladesh. It is Pakistan's largest private education firm, with a total of 126,000 students enrolled as of 2016, with average tuition fees of about $200 a month.
Its primary school is based on curriculum derived from the UK's National Curriculum, while its secondary school education is divided between the local Pakistani curriculum and the Cambridge regulated international GCE programs. Founded in Karachi in 1978, the school's head office is based in Lahore with regional offices in Karachi and Islamabad. In collaboration with various other national institutions it also runs the City APIIT.
Campuses or branches
- Compton main campus. Coeducational branch; Playgroup to A Levels.
- Hyderabad, Jinnah Campus, Qasimabad, Hyderabad. Coeducational branch; Playgroup to GCE O Levels, and inter Sindh board.
- Hyderabad, Liaquat Campus. Coeducational branch; Playgroup to Class 11, including GCE O Levels.
- Faisalabad, Chenab Campus. Playgroup to A Levels.
- Faisalabad, Peoples Colony Branch. Playgroup to Class 4.
- Faisalabad, Nursery Branch Civil Lines. Playgroup to grade 6.
- Karachi, Darakhshan Campus, Kayabane-e-Bukhari. Semi-coeducational (girls and boys are segregated from Class 7), Up to GCE O Levels.
- Karachi, PECHS A Level Branch, Ferozabad
- Karachi, PECHS Boys Campus. Up to O Levels
- PAF Chapter is located at Shaheed-e-Millat Extension, Off Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi. It is a co-educational campus and offers education from playgroup to A Levels.
- Gulshan Campus A (GC) is a boys branch located in Gulshan-e-Iqbal. It offers education from grade 6 till grade 11 (O-Levels).
- Gulshan Campus B is located at PB 4, Block B N.C.E.C.H.S Block 10-A Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi. It is a co-educational campus and offers education from grade 1 to grade 6.
- Gulshan Campus C is located at ST-4A, Block 7, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi. It is a girls branch. It offers education from grade 6 till 11 (O-Levels).
- Gulshan A Level Campus: is a branch for students who opt for A Levels. It is located at E-21/22, Block 7, Gulshan-e-Iqbal.
- Other branches in Gulshan Network: Gulshan Junior A, Gulshan Junior B, Gulshan Junior C, Gulshan Junior D, Gulshan Junior E and Gulshan Junior F.
North Nazimabad Network
- North Nazimabad Junior Boys located at F- 73, Block B, North Nazimabad
- North Nazimabad Prep Girls located at F-126/I, Block F, North Nazimabad
- North Nazimabad Senior Girls located at F - 126, Block F, North Nazimabad
- North Nazimabad Boys Campus located at D-28, D-29, Block 'D' North Nazimabad
- Other branches include North Nazimabad The City Nursery I, North Nazimabad The City Nursery II, North Nazimabad Junior A, North Nazimabad Junior B, North Nazimabad Junior C.
- Gulberg Girls Junior Campus was located at 66 Block B-III, Gulberg III. It offered education from Class 3 to 5. It was closed down in 2011 and the students were shifted to either Shalimar Campus or Gulberg Girls Campus.
- Shalimar Campus is a boys branch located at 32 Industrial Area, Gurumangat Road, Gulberg III. It offers education from Class 6 to 9, including GCE O Levels.
- Gulberg Girls Campus is a girls branch located at 73 Block B-I, Gulberg III. It offers education from Class 6 to 11 including GCE O Levels.
- Iqbal Town Campus is a coeducational branch located at 143 Rachna Block, Allama Iqbal Town. It offers education from Playgroup to Class 2.
- Main Gulberg Campus is a coeducational branch located at 37 Block B, Main Gulberg. It offers education from Playgroup to Class II.
- Model Town Junior Campus is a coeducational branch located at 12 Block B Model Town. It offers education from Playgroup to Grade IV.
- Model Town Campus is a coeducational branch located at 202 Block M, Model Town. It offers education from Playgroup to Class 11, including GCE O Levels.
- Muslim Town Campus is divided into branches, 100-A that offers education from Playgroup to Class 5(coeducational), 105-A is boys branch that offers education from class 6 to GCE O Levels class 11 and 106-A is girls branch that offers education from class 6 to GCE O Levels class 11.
- Ravi Campus is a coeducational branch located at 303/304 Block H-III, Johar Town. It offers education from Playgroup to A Levels, including GCE O, AS and A Levels.
- Township Campus is a coeducational branch located at Peco Road Township. It offers education from Playgroup to Class 2.
Thank you for considering Froebel’s as a provider for your child’s education. We are honoured by your interest and look forward to getting to know you through the admissions process.
We encourage you to visit any of our campus locations, get a feel of our close knit community and learn about our academic and extra-curricular offerings and fee structure. Guided tours may be arranged upon request.
A limited number of scholarships are available in cases of academic excellence or financial need.
Froebel’s offers scholarships to students in its A Level Programme based on their past academic performance. Students with outstanding O Level results are awarded tuition fee waivers.
|7 As and Above||100% tuition fee concession|
|6 As||75% tuition fee concession|
|5 As||50% tuition fee concession|
|4 As||25% tuition fee concession|
As the Froebel’s network offers education from Early Years, Primary Years, Lower Secondary to Upper Secondary, the admission cycle varies per programme.
|Daycare||On rolling bases|
|Early Years||On rolling bases||August/December||September/January|
|Primary Years||On rolling bases||August||August|
|Lower Secondary||On rolling bases||August||August|